1. During the check-in at the Hotel, the Guest is obliged to present a document with a photograph, confirming the Guest’s identity, to the Reception Desk employee. If the Guest refuses to present the document, the Receptionist is obliged to decline to issue the key.
2. The check-in time starts at 2:00 p.m. and lasts until 12:00 noon of the next day.
3. The stay in a hotel room may only take place upon completion of check-in formalities at the Reception Desk.
4. Persons who are not checked-in at the hotel may stay in a hotel room until 10:00 p.m. A hotel Guest may not transfer the room to any third persons or receive anyone overnight without the Reception Desk’s consent. Stay of unregistered persons in a Guest’s hotel room after 10:00 p.m. will be treated as the Guest’s consent for accommodation of such persons in the room against payment. The accommodation of each person shall take place on the basis of the current price of an extra bed for an adult; this expense shall be borne by the Guest.
5. Curfew is in force between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
6. Throughout the stay at the Hotel, children under 12 must remain under constant care of a guardian.
7. The Guest shall be held financially responsible for any and all damage and destruction of the Hotel’s equipment and technical devices, caused through the fault of the Guest or their visitors. The Guest should notify the Reception Desk of any damage, loss or destruction of property, immediately upon observation thereof.
8. With a view to the safety of our Guests, it is prohibited to use heating coils, stoves and other heating devices as well as to store flammable liquids and substances in rooms and other indoor areas. Smoking is prohibited in the hotel premises.
9. The check-in constitutes the Guest’s declaration of awareness of the smoking prohibition in the Hotel premises and consent to cover the costs of room refreshment, amounting to PLN 200, as well as all costs of damage removal (including covering the costs of a Fire Brigade intervention, compensations or other forms of monetary redress to all entities and persons entitled to the claims) due to the violation of the prohibition of smoking of cigarettes and tobacco products in the hotel room.
10. Each time before leaving the room, check whether water taps are closed, the light is turned off and the windows are closed. Lock the door upon leaving. Having made sure that the room has been locked, leave the key at the Reception Desk. 11. The Hotel bears no responsibility for any valuables or money left in the rooms. There is an option to use a safe found at the Hotel’s Reception Desk.
12. Any personal belongings left by the Guest in the hotel room after check-out shall be stored at the Reception Desk for 3 months and subsequently disposed of or donated for charity purposes.
13. The Hotel may refuse to admit a Guest who has grossly violated the regulations during their previous stay, causing any damage or disturbing the peace and disrupting the Hotel’s functioning.
14. In case of gross violation of the provisions of these Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide further services to the violator. Such person shall be obliged to obey the personnel’s requests immediately, settle all amounts due to the Hotel and leave the premises